TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to City Events. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to City Events through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. City Events reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to City Events. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that City Events or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the City Events gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. City Events does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- City Events and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User agrees that the price agreed upon will be in Saudi Riyals, payment will be in Emirati Dirhams equivalent to the charging price as of the daily exchange rate.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
City Events does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service
- Cancellations received 3 months prior to the event, will be fully refunded but will incur a 10% administrative fee
- Cancellations received 2 months prior to the event, will be refunded at 75% of the invoice.
- Cancellations received 1 month prior to the event, will be refunded at 50% of the invoice.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received within 14 days of the event.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.